MINDFUL RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PAI, NORTHERN THAILAND close to Chiang Mai
JUNE 2015 Thursday (travel day) 18th to Sunday 21nd COURSE FEE: HKD5250.- / SGD899.- per couple/first come
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Fri, 24th April 2015 (we go ahead with 4 couples signed-up)
This workshop is for loving couples who get stuck at times, who want to reach more in life together and who feel that they need to improve their communication.*
In this 3-days retreat you will gain insight into how to enhance your relationship amidst the lush green hills of Northern Thailand also renowned for it’s great food, laid back atmosphere and surprisingly posh accommodation:
- Understand where you get stuck and how to solve conflicts with more meaning and less pain.
- Learn how to make your strengths and resources work even better for you as a couple.
- Uncover the secret of why you can’t help but fall into the same bad habits and repeating arguments time and again.
- Upgrade your love to bring back the joy into your married lives.
Sometimes it is good to allocate time for ourselves with our partners in order to reflect and refresh the bond we are living. The workshop is designed to balance focused couples work and learning with ample time for you to engage in leisurely activities or just kicking back and enjoying the natural scenery.
Teaching methods include presentations and examples, guided practices, individual and couples exercises, videos, live demos and group sharing amongst others. This is an interactive workshop which focuses on each couple’s individual experience. Expect an atmosphere of fun and inspiration where you will learn through the interaction with your partner.
Contact us to find out if you qualify for this retreat and for more information on the program outline as well as the logistics.
The workshop takes place in Pai/Northern Thailand close to Chiang Mai. The area is lush and green, quiet, offers plenty of great food in a laid back surrounding – without sauna clubs, karaoke or other usual annoyances of Thailand’s mainstream locations. Do expect prices for accommodation and meals to be way lower than in the rest of Thailand while offering high standards. Perfect for your couples retreat! http://allaboutpai.com
Your working together will be guided and facilitated by Anoushka Beh and Sebastian Droesler
Anoushka Beh, MSc (MFT), BSc Hons)(UK), is a Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist & Life Coach. She trained at University College London in Psychology, and at the Marlborough Family Clinic. She was later awarded a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Hong Kong University. She has worked extensively with couples and adopts an Imago-based approach, combined with the Emotional Freedom Technique in order to help them break free from old patterns and find more fulfillment with each other in the present.
Sebastian Droesler, MCouns, Dipl-Psych (D), BBA (D), is a Psychologist, Life Coach & Mindfulness Trainer. He holds a Masters in Counselling from Monash University in Melbourne, European Master’s & Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Business Administration. He trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy as it is based on scientific evidence and therefore Sebastian’s guiding approach for his work with couples. He also trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance & Commitment (ACT), Brief Therapy (SFBT) and Systemic Coaching.
* This retreat is not for couples in abusive relationships, with serious addictions or in extra-marital affairs.
** please arrange for travel by yourself by booking asap flights and hotel – see suggestions below! cost indications are estimates!
1. Contact Anoushka or Sebastian email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You receive an info letter with registration form, venue brochure, hotel recommendation with special rates and payment details.
* Please note, that all flights and accommodation have to be arranged by yourself at your own risk and responsibility. Prices indicated on this website are estimates and subject to change. Prepare for Scooter rental to get around Pai easily – there is not much traffic and all venues and surroundings are generally quiet and calm.