Inner and outer balance with mindfulness
Practicing mindfulness enables you to cope with life more skilfully. A focused mind and open awareness provide options to reduce stress, improve your personal well-being and increase your performance. The scientific research of the past decades (Kuyken, 2008) shows evidence for a wide range of benefits:
- Being present, feeling alive and showing up fully with acceptance
- Improving relationships with self-awareness and kindness
- Maintaining focused attention, concentration and memory
- Cultivating healthier habits and a stronger immune system
- Increasing quality of life by skilfully dealing with difficult emotions
- Preventing relapse into depression and anxiety
Sebastian commits to full-fidelity Mindfulness training based on Jon Kabat-Zinn’s defintion of “being present – moment-to-moment, on purpose and in a non-judging way”. He offers a wide range of 1:1 or group trainings.
- Individual 4-weeks intensive course, 8-weeks standard training
- Introductory 1hr sessions, i.e. lunch&learn / international wellness week / …
- Interactive 2-3hrs workshops, i.e. leadership development / local & regional offsites / …
- Corporate and public programs, i.e. full-fidelity standard programs / corporate onsite facilitation with Q&A
- Short silent retreats
On his path to becoming a certified mindfulness teacher he trained in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Cultivating Emotional Balance (CEB) and studied Early Buddhism at Hong Kong University. Sebastian trained with the two founding and leading scholars of MBCT, Prof. Mark Williams (Oxford University) and Prof. Zindel Segal (University of Toronto).
Sebastian happily guides your journey.