Currently no programs published – please refer to TRAININGS for upcoming events!!!
Focus Training 3-hour Workshop – Saturday 4 June 2016 Mindful Men’s Group Mini-Version – 4 weeks – June 2016 Mindful Men’s Group The Classic 88 – 8 weeks, 8 men
Target of the workshop is to learn techniques for practice and to understand some underlying principles of mindfulness. Moreover, to acquire helpful mental strategies and to apply mindfulness in day-to-day life. This introduction is meant to establish a casual yet sincere learning with the aim of becoming more mindful. Means of teaching: guided meditations, some handouts and interpersonal learning.
“Sebastian creates a safe place to explore ideas and practices of mindfulness. He creates a space where we can connect, share and be curious together. He also gives lots of ideas to reflect on and practical strategies to use in daily life. Since I have taken his learning group I have been less judgemental of myself.” Kate
- formally practice mindfulness (at least 2 different ways)
- gain basic knowledge of definitions and philosophy of mindfulness
- understand and reflect at least one mental strategy of mindfulness
- establish opportunities of change for more mindfulness in your life
Location: Hong Kong Central
Saturdays 13:30 – 16:30
Dates: 4 June 2016
This program is for everyone who wants to get back into helpful habits, healthy living and rewarding routines: at work, in workout and all the rest of your precious day. Within this program you will learn how you can reach your targets and stop giving in to laziness and cravings. You will be introduced to technology and strategies to help you get to know yourself better and coach you where and how you derail on a daily basis. You will be able to set your own individual targets and to monitor your progress immediately.
Candidates for this program want to improve in at least one of the following areas:
- Sleep better, sleep more and feel more refreshed throughout the day
- Eat healthier, eat more mindfully and feel good inside your body
- Dodge distractions and cravings, declutter your day and feel clarity in each moment
- Overcome procrastination, stay focused for longer and feel in control of your time
- Avoid the information overkill, be up to date without chasing the news and feel at ease about it
This course will base on scientific evidence and teach techniques that help you understand and implement the biology and psychology of willpower. It is required that you read and exercise at least 2-3 hrs per week in order to ensure a healthy group discussion and individual progress through experience. Book recommendations will be given.
- Understand the neuroscience of willpower & motivation
- Face-to-face training, group sharing and Q&A
- Applied Mindfulness and Psychology knowledge
- Improve your Happiness, Discipline,Fitness, Bodyimage, Weight, Sleep, Sexlife and Relationships
- Meet interesting people with similar ambition outside of your usual circles
Location: Hong Kong Central, Lyndhurst Terrace
4x Tuesdays 19:30 to 21:30 / Saturdays 10:30 – 12:30 (tbc)
Dates: 12, 19, 26 January & 2 February 2016
THE MINDFUL MEN”S GROUP
Watch the video to better understand what it is all about. Participants answer the most frequent questions.
Imagine the valuable feedback and challenging input you get from a non-BS group of guys. Joining a group of likeminded men is a powerful way of getting to know yourself better. Men have a great power of understanding and being understood by other men. A group consisting of men aims at eliminating distraction and competition and provides greater ease in discussing personal issues.
What we do and who we are is heavily influenced by our work and work environment. In Hong Kong these factors tend to influence or overlap with areas of our private lives more than in other cities or countries. A men’s group is a place outside your usual circles.
You will benefit from being encouraged and challenged by the group in
- Finding yourself and your purpose
- Changing what you always wanted to change
- Bringing attention to your roles, relationships and unfinished business
- Feeling more empowered and self-aware of you and the people around you
- Learning how to deal with your feelings while keeping your male identity
The group size is limited to 8 men. The men are typically 35+ having some sort of matured career in Hong Kong, yet dealing with some ups and downs in life. Sebastian selects participants with an eye on a wholesome group composition and makes sure that backgrounds and expectations match.
If you believe that you could bring value to this engaging forum or have questions, please contact Sebastian.
Wednesdays 19, 26 October 9, 16, 23, 30 November 7, 14 December 2016
Time: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Location: Central Hong Kong
Facilitator: Sebastian Droesler