4-weeks mindfulness-skills training
This course helps people to navigate through challenging times with challenged well-being. It aims at applying mindfulness-skills in a practical way. The training connects four 90′ sessions to gradually develop self-care competency. From awareness to action-taking, from a closed mind to openness and from simply noticing to deeply understanding.
This is a group training, not group therapy. It is based on experiential adult learning to teach skills of self-care and well-being. The program combines approaches from cognitive-behavioural training and mindfulness practices. The emphasis lies on maintaining resilience, focused attention and greater awareness in frantic times in a frantic world.
- Expanding awareness of self and surroundings in order to be able to life life more fully
- Applying a series of formal and informal ways and practices to gather the scattered mind
- Getting to know your own mind and it’s patterns and pitfalls
- Applying mental strategies to better deal with reactivity, negativity and pessimism
- Cultivating self-love, compassion and kindness to respond more skilfully
- Learning new ways to handle your days and weeks #whenfixingaintwork
“With Sebastian I learned how to apply mindfulness and how changing my attitude helps to not make bad things worse.”Natalie M.
Everyone can benefit from building mental capacity, expanding awareness and cultivating presence. Participants will learn skills to increase resilience to stress and negative thinking.
Asking yourself if this could be the right training for you at the right time?
Happy to discuss with you, Sebastian
- Registered Counselling Psychologist
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher, Centre for Mindfulness Studies, Toronto
- Program based on solid structure and content of MBCT Program since 2002
- Mindfulness-based cognitive training is seen as the gold standard worldwide
- Learning by doing and efficiently delivered online
- Personal and confidential format, safe learning space
- Gradually developing a sustainable understanding