FREE MEN’S GROUP INTRO-MEETING
- Free and casual get-together to meet likeminded men
- For you to decide if you want to sign up for the 8 week group
- Wednesday 9th August 2017
- 20:00 to 22:00
- STEAM Studio, Sheung Wan
No more Eli Buren workshops planned for 2017
STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF ELI BUREN IN HONG KONG IN 2018
The flow of energies between men, women and all things in nature to be recognized and cultivated with ever evolving sensitivity. Join us in this heart-full exploration and natural play. An immersive weekend exploring your masculine and feminine energy in a safe and grounded place.
In this workshop you will …
- Cultivate the masculine and feminine essences in your body
- Explore the range of your personal expression for greater freedom and sensitivity
- Learn how to artfully conduct your sexual energy in relationship and in the world
- Uncover where you resist life energy and how to navigate through habitual closures
- Develop deeper heart awareness of your environment
Open to couples and individual participants. We aim for an equal distribution. There will be no nudity or sexual contact in the practices. We are dedicated to the highest level of safety and integrity for all participants.
Cultivating Intimacy and Sexual Polarity – for Couples, Men & Women
- Fri 7 April 2017 20:00 to 23:00
- Sat 8 April 2017 10:00 to 20:00
Early Bird Couple or Pair HKD4200; Early Bird Individual HKD2300; Standard Rate HKD2500. Early Bird Registration ends on Friday 17 Feb 2017.
Powerful Presence – a Men’s Practice Day
- Sun 9 April 2017 10:00 to 17:00
Early Bird Rate HKD1200; Standard Rate HKD1600. Early Bird Registration ends on Friday 17 Feb 2017.
* Open to couples and individual participants. We aim for an equal distribution. There will be no nudity or sexual contact in the practices. We are dedicated to the highest level of safety and integrity for all participants.
Contact Sebastian: firstname.lastname@example.org +852 96408681Eli Buren has been dedicated to the evolution of awareness since 1998, with specific trainings in yogic embodiment, spiritual practices, meditation, somatic studies and how these disciplines can be lived in a down to earth manner.
He has studied with a wide spectrum of teachers, including a six year engagement serving as one of David Deida’s teaching assistants.
CONTACT AND REGISTRATION
Sebastian Droesler email@example.com +852 96408681